eStatements System Requirements:
• Personal computer
• Internet browser with 128-bit encryption
• Adobe Acrobat version 6.0.1 or higher. Download a free copy of Acrobat at www.adobe.com/acrobat
• Online Banking or Online Cash Management access
• A valid email address
Terms and Conditions:
• I request and authorize Greer State Bank to send notice of statements, disclosures, and notices to me, in lieu of a paper copy, in electronic format, if the bank produces such notices electronically, for all accounts designated in this agreement to be viewed via Greer State Bank’s Online Banking service.
• I understand my right to revoke this agreement and thereby withdraw consent to communicate with Greer State Bank electronically. In order to withdraw consent and terminate this agreement, I must notify the bank in writing, 30 days in advance, of this decision delivered to Greer State Bank at the following address: Greer State Bank, Attention: Online Banking Department, P.O. Box 1029, Greer, SC 29652.
• I understand that I have the right to request a paper copy of any eStatements. Research fees may apply.
• I agree to notify the bank immediately if I am unable to access any of the information that has been delivered by Greer State Bank in an electronic form.
• I agree to update Greer State Bank with any email address changes. Email address changes may be submitted online in Online Banking (under the Options menu) or in writing.
• Greer State Bank shall not be responsible or liable for damages arising from unauthorized access to eStatements or any costs associated with updating, modifying or terminating my software or hardware.
• I understand that some account disclosures that are normally printed on the back of my paper statement are available online at www.greerstatebank.com.