Customer Service

Contact Us

Send us your feedback

City Park

Change of Address

If you have recently moved, relocated your business or changed your address, please let us know so that we may update your records.  Choose the method that is most convenient to you:

  • Send us the new address in writing to Greer State Bank, PO Box 1029, Greer, SC  29652
  • Email us your updated information to
  • Or, call us at 864.877.2000 with your new address information

For your protection, we may require additional information from you that authorizes us to make your address change or that verifies the new address.